This week on The Encrypted Economy, we have Linda Phillips, Yev Muchnik, and Jacqueline Radebaugh of Jason Weiner P.C. With ample experience advising organizations as they transition their business models, the team gives us their perspective on DAO’s looking to constitute as cooperatives. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more insight on facilitating decentralization in a blockchain-based ecosystem.
· Discussing Co-op Entities
· What Makes Co-ops Appealing?
· How Should Co-ops be Classified?
· Which DAO Structures Benefit Most from Co-ops?
· Core Principles of Co-ops
· Interpretive Questions Surrounding Patronage
· Determining Value of Patronage
· What Problems Can Co-ops Encounter?
· Understanding What Co-ops Mean for a DAO
· How are Co-ops Taxed?
· Jason Weiner P.C.
· Jason Weiner Twitter
· Linda Phillip’s LinkedIn
· Yev Muchnik’s LinkedIn
· Article 55
· Article 56
· Article 58
· Uniform Limited Cooperative Association Act
· NFT NYC Conference
· DAO Coops and Patronage Token
· Rochdale Cooperative Principles
· Mondragon Principles