This week on The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Dr. Thomas Hardjono, CTO of Connection Science and Technical Director of the MIT Trust-Data Consortium. Dr. Hardjono discusses interoperability between DLT networks and the implementation of gateway mechanisms as a potential solution. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more perspective on the progress in blockchain and the revolutionary technologies allowing its adoption.
· Thomas’ Background
· The Evolution of Layer 1 Public Blockchains
· Discussing Interoperability Architecture for DLT Gateways
· Differentiating Gateways from Bridging
· Is ODAP Uniquely Suited to Gateways?
· Implementing the Gateway Function Within Bridging Networks
· Using Bridge to Facilitate Enclosed Systems
· Comparing Constructs in Terms of AML Compliance
· Significance of Logged Data for Verification
· Discussing Cryptography and Limitations in Gateways
· What are Some of the Challenges?
· Thomas’ LinkedIn
· Thomas’ Twitter
· Interoperability Architecture for DLT Gateways
· DLT Networks
· Internet Engineering Task Force
· Wanchain Episode
· Open Digital Asset Protocol
· Visa Universal Payment Hub