This week on The Encrypted Economy, my guest is Jenil Thakker, CEO of Coinvise. Coinvise is dedicated to the creation of Ethereum-based financial infrastructures for personal and community-owned capital. Jenil gives his insight on the discovery of social graphs, social tokens, easing the process of connecting communities through DAOs, and other topics in our conversation about increasing collaborative efforts in the blockchain. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more insight on technologies that will revolutionize how we exchange money and democratize the financial system.
· Jenil’s Background
· How Does Web3 Promote the Goals of Coinvise?
· Creating a Social Graph While Preserving Privacy
· Building DAOs through Coinvise
· The Evolution of Airdropping Tokens
· Who are the Primary Creators of DAOs?
· Creating Positive Cultures in DAOs
· The Discovery of Social Graphs
· How do we Tackle the Education Hurdle?
· Building the Utopian Social Network