In our third episode of the Encrypted Economy, we spoke with David Harris, co-founder of Mantenu, a consumer friendlily platform for streamlining enterprise management and compliance.
David discussed how he became interested in privacy after have a long career running financial companies. We spoke about the ethics of data privacy and the tradeoffs that can occur with rapid adoption of emerging technologies, before turning to how transparency and control are becoming the central tenets of individual privacy rights as an emerging area of the law and how innovation is going to shape our digital identities.
It was a great early episode to have on our show and a theme we will continue to explore as part of the encrypted economy.
· The vision for blockchain removing intermediaries versus practical realities
· The Ethics of data collection and personal data privacy
· The evolving nature of data privacy norms and regulation
· GDPR & CCPA
· Providing transparency to consumers regarding how their data is being used
· Manetu’s platform & security
· Digital identities and the emergence of trusted networks
Manetu Site – https://www.manetu.com/
David’s LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidfxharris
Hyperledger Blockchain – https://www.hyperledger.org/