This week on The Encrypted Economy, we continue our conversation with Professor Yuliya Guseva from Rutgers Law School. Yuliya gives her insights on the SEC and its recent regulatory proposals, security registration issues, the importance of gatekeeper’s disclosures, amongst many more topics that give listeners a snapshot of the legal environment in the blockchain economy. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more coverage of the evolution of crypto regulation and other growing legal concerns that surround these new technologies.
· Regulatory Differences Between Crypto and Current Market Participants
· Concerns with Regulating and Registering Exchanges
· Has Reg CF Been Beneficial in Achieving the SEC’s Mandate?
· What is the Appropriate Disclosure?
· Discussing Slippage
· Human Capital Disclosures Compared With Other Mandated Disclosures
· Thoughts on the Current Proposals for Crypto Regulation
· Yuliya’s LinkedIn
· Yuliya Guseva Rutgers Profile
· Crypto-Enforcement Around the World
· The SEC, Digital Assets, and Game Theory
· When the Means Undermine the End: The Leviathan of Securities Law and Enforcement in Digital-Asset Markets
· A Conceptual Framework for Digital-Asset Securities: Tokens and Coins as Debt and Equity
· Amendments to Regulation ATS
· Regulation D
· Regulation CF
· Block One
· Digital Asset and Blockchain Technology Act
· Virtual Currency and Blockchain Regulation Act