This week on The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Thorsten Dittmar, founder of the data cooperative Polypoly. In this episode, we discuss a range of topics all tackled head-on by the co-op. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more coverage of revolutionary business models and innovative systems for data management.
· Thorsten’s Background
· Difference Between Americans and Europeans Concerning Data Privacy
· An Overview of Polypoly
· Creating Incentive to use the Program
· Discussing Polypoly’s Structure
· What are Common Platforms for Global Engagement?
· Breaking Down the Features of Polypoly Mobile
· Creatin Opportunities with User Engagement.
· How do Polypoly Users Share Data?
· Obligations of Users of the Polypoly Program
· Managing Security and Platform Growth