On this week’s episode of The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Raphael Belchior, Ph.D. Student and R&D Engineer at Blockdaemon. We explore the extensive research that Rapahel has done on different interoperability solutions and discuss developments in the space. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more insight on revolutionary technologies in web 3.0.
· Raphael’s Background
· Is the European Interoperability Framework a Useful Mental Model?
· Trustless and Trust-Based Interoperability Solutions
· Classifications of Interoperability Solutions
· Analyzing Different Interoperability Solutions
· Utilizing Oracle-based Solutions and Asset Transfer Frameworks
· Examples of Oracle-based Interoperability Program
· What Makes Layer Zero Unique?
· Distinguishing Between a Permanent and Temporary Asset Exchange
· Is the Gateway a Better Solution for Private DLT Networks?
· Discussing Hash Time Locks
· Breaking Down Raphael’s Paper
· Raphael’s Future Projects
· Raphael’s LinkedIn
· Raphael’s Medium
· Raphael’s Publications
· Solana Conference
· The State of Blockchain Interoperability in 2021
· Do You Need a Distributed Ledger Interoperability Solution?
· A Survey on Blockchain Interoperability Past Current and Future Trends
· DLT Protocol
· Hash Time-Locked Contracts