Follow The Encrypted Economy on your favorite platforms!
This week on The Encrypted Economy, my guest is James Putra, Vice President of TradeStation Crypto. Trade Station Crypto is a trading platform for cryptocurrencies, offering one of the first true online brokerage models to self-directed traders. With over a decade and a half of experience managing trading services, James gives his insight on the evolution from traditional portfolio structure and the rise of the crypto market. If you are interested in shifting portfolio strategy in the digital age, you should give this episode a listen. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more perspective on blockchain and its implications on the capital markets.
- James’ background (1:26)
- Alternatives to Traditional Asset Classes (4:40)
- Providing Utility Around Cryptocurrency (8:49)
- Current Events in Crypto (12:06)
- Using Bitcoin as a Corporate Treasury Asset (18:39)
- Bitcoin and Energy Consumption (21:35)
- Ethereum Challenging Bitcoin (26:25)
- Crypto Education in Corporate Treasury (28:43)
- Considerations for Institutional Holders of Assets (34:04)
- Corporate Treasure Model (40:13)
- The Risks of Doge Coin (43:48)
- Impact of the Correction on Corporate Treasury (50:00)