On this week’s episode of The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Michael Feng, Founder of Hummingbot. We discuss the decentralization of the market maker function and giving an edge back to smaller traders with the software. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more coverage of the innovative products creating a better landscape for digital assets.
· Michael’s Background
· The Formation of Hummingbot
· The Purpose of Market Making
· Distinction Between Market Making and Arb Trading
· How to Properly Incentivize Market Makers
· What are the Benefits for the Hummingbot Community?
· Institutional Usage of Hummingbot
· How Does Hummingbot Reduce Conflict of Interest?
· Current Environment: Is There a Shift in Strategies?
· Short and Medium Term Goals for Hummingbot
· Michael’s LinkedIn
· Michael Feng Twitter
· Hummingbot Github
· Arb Trading
· Hummingbot Miner
· Early Linux
· Michael Feng Substack