This week on The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Greg Brodsky, founder of Start.Coop. Greg joins us to discuss worker cooperatives and Start.Coop’s mission to empower entrepreneurs by supporting the formation of sustainable and transformative organizations. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more insight on innovative ownership models and the evolution of our businesses.
· Greg’s Background
· Start.Coop’s Role In Creating Successful Co-ops
· How is Ownership Distributed in Tech Co-ops?
· Deconstructing Ample
· Outside Investment for Cooperatives
· Criteria for Start.Coop Applicants
· Truisms of Co-ops
· Addressing the Founder Incentive Problem
· Distinguishing Between an Ownership and Business Model to Applicants
· Are Co-op’s Inherently a Social Good?
· Greg’s LinkedIn
· Greg’s Twitter
· What is a Co-op?
· Drivers Co-op
· Seth Godin
· Tragedy of the Commons
· TEE Jenil Thakker Episode
Follow The Encrypted Economy on your favorite platforms!