This week on The Encrypted Economy, our guest is Gianclaudio Malgeiri, Associate Professor of Law and Technology of EDHEC . In this episode, we discuss the privacy issues associated with algorithms and the regulatory response to these challenges. Be sure to subscribe to The Encrypted Economy for more coverage of the adoption of digital assets and the hurdles that emerge along the way.
· Gianclaudio’s Background
· Evolution of GDPR Regulation Around Personal Data Processing
· Are Their Other Jurisdictions With Similar Regulation to GDPR?
· What is the Problem With Current Explanations on Algorithms?
· How Does Encryption Fit Into This?
· Discussing Collaborative Governance
· What are Multi-layered Explanations?
· Pro-business Use Cases for Algorithmic Impact Assessments
· Data Governance in Web 3.0
· Ideal Practices Around Publication of These Assessments
· Companies Trying to Form Impact Assessments
· Discussing the Platform Workers Proposal and the AI Act
· Gianclaudio’s LinkedIn
· Gianclaudio’s Twitter
· Gianclaudio’s EDHEC Profile
· Algorithmic Impact Assessments Under the GDPR Producing Multi-layered
· Canada Impact Assessment
· Norwegian DPA imposes fine against Grindr LLC
· Platform Workers Proposal
· Artificial Intelligence Act
Follow The Encrypted Economy on your favorite platforms!